1. CONFIDENTIALITY: I will hold all written and verbal communication with a client in strict confidence.
2. HONESTY: I will interpret a reading to the best of my ability and will honestly admit when I cannot interpret something. I will always tell the truth, but not impose information on a client that he/she has clearly indicated that he/she does not wish to know or explore further in depth.
3. NON-JUDGMENTAL: I will always provide readings with compassion and in a non-judgmental manner.
4. EXPERTISE: I will not give advice in areas for which I am not qualified. If the client needs a physician, psychologist, lawyer, financial advisor, accountant, or any other professional service for which I am not qualified. I will encourage him or her to seek such service from someone who is qualified in that area, and I will make appropriate referrals wherever possible.
5. RESPONSIBILITY: My goal as an Astrologer is to allow my clients to take responsibility for their own decisions and actions, which guide their lives, and to act according to their own conscience for the greater good of all concerned.
6. EMPOWERMENT: I will let my clients know that the future is never carved in stone and thus that they have the power to change their futures! I will strive to help my clients leave a reading feeling empowered to make practical, life-affirming decisions.
7. HEALING: I will allow myself to be a conduit through which Divine Spirit heals my clients’ spirits, minds, bodies and environments based upon insights gained from their readings.
8. UPLIFTING: I will strive to make each reading a blessing for everyone involved. I will be encouraging and try to leave my clients with a sense of renewed strength and hope. Thus, I will try to make each reading, no matter how bad it might initially appear, end on a positive, encouraging note.
9. INDEPENDENCE: I will not let my clients become overly dependent upon my services, nor pressure them for return visits.
10. PROFESSIONAL CONDUCT: I will at all times maintain an ethical and professional relationship with my clients. I will not abuse a client’s trust and vulnerability for my own personal benefit.